The Veterans' Voice respects your right to the privacy of the personal information you provide us on our sites. Unless you designate otherwise or we state otherwise in this policy or at the time information is collected, any personal information you provide will not be known to any other party except you and The Veterans' Voice.com This policy is intended to explain how your personal information is collected and how it will be treated.
Each time a visitor comes to theveteransvoice.com site, our servers collect some basic technical information, including the visitor's domain name (e.g., whether the user is logged on to the internet from aol.com or whitehouse.gov), referral data (e.g., we record the address of the URL a user visited prior to clicking through to theveteransvoice.com site) and browser and platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform).
We also track the visitor's activity into our analysis of general traffic flows at our sites (e.g., tracking where traffic comes from, and how traffic flows within theveteransvoice.com sites, etc.) We may merge information about visitors and visits into group data, which may be shared on an aggregate basis with our advertisers.
However, we will not disclose any identifiable data to any party.
When we do present aggregated information to outside companies, no one will be able to identify you or contact you.
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is between you and The Veterans' voice. This Agreement shall apply to the Veterans' Voice Web site Your rights and obligations under this Agreement and in using this Site are not assignable. Your use and access of the Veterans' Voice Web site constitutes your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. In addition, when using particular Military Advantage services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, and policies applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines, rules, and policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
By using Thge Veterans' Voice Website, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS THEREOF. Please read the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not access, view, obtain goods or services from, or otherwise use The Veterans' Voice Web site.
1. You acknowledge that you are 13 years of age or older, and, if under the age of 18, are using this Web site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to visit or otherwise use our Site.
3. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this User Agreement. TVV reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or terminate any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice.
4. You acknowledge that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify TVV or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
5. You shall not upload, email, post or transmit to, or distribute or otherwise publish through TVV Website site any material which: (i) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue and/or exchange on the Site, including posting or otherwise transmitting material that is not related to the subject at issue or otherwise restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying TVV Web site; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, harassing, hateful, embarrassing, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent; (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, potentially give rise to civil liability (including claims of defamation and/or libel), or otherwise violate the local, state, or national laws of any country; (iv) violates, plagiarizes, or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right; (v) contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component; (vi) contains any information, software, or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contains solicitations or advertisements of any kind; (viii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indication of origin or statement of fact; or (ix) contains chain letters or pyramid schemes.
6. You will not create or participate in rooms determined by TVV to have been created for the purpose of exchanging or swapping images, music, or other protected intellectual property.
7. We reserve the right to release information to the proper authorities, as a result of a violation of our standards or unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate. TVV has the right, but not the obligation, to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, in its sole discretion.
8. By posting messages, creating or modifying a home page, chatting, uploading files, inputting data, transmitting e-mail, or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") to or throughTVV Web site, you hereby grant to TVV a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications throughout the world, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against TVV for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
9. You will be responsible for your own Communications and the consequences of posting or otherwise transmitting those Communications. TVV does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any material posted or otherwise transmitted by TVV site users or endorse any opinions expressed by such users. TVV does not screen, monitor or approve Communications from our Web site users in advance. If we receive notification about a user regarding Communications which allegedly do not conform to this Agreement, TVV has the right, but not the obligation, to investigate the allegations and determine in good faith and at its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the Communication. We have no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. TVV reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to TVV Web site for violating this Agreement or violating the law. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove Communications that are abusive, illegal, disrespectful, disruptive, or otherwise problematic.
10. TVV may immediately, without prior notice, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your use of and access to the Site, at our sole discretion, for any reason, whether with or without cause or warning, and without liability. Your sole remedy against TVV in the event of a dispute arising out of this Agreement, the Site or your use thereof, is to terminate this Agreement by ceasing your use of the Site. In the event of termination of this Agreement, TVV may delete and/or store, in its discretion, data associated with your use of the Site.TVV may also change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of TVV Web site at any time, including the availability of any Web site feature, database, or content.
11. TVV Web site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any liability arising from its accuracy and any duty or obligation to update this information or any other content. Our Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance, and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans, and objectives that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates that are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends," and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. TVV Web site and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
12. TVV makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the content, information, or services provided through, or in conjunction with, the TVV Web site. We make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information on the Site, and shall not be responsible for: (i) any errors of omission arising from the use of such information; (ii) any failures, delays or interruptions in the delivery of any content or service contained within TVV Web site; and (iii) any defamatory, libelous or unlawful material contained within the Site, including user Web pages, resumes, emails, profiles, opinions, advice, statements, memorandums or discussion board postings, or materials related to a users' use of the Site's chat features. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. You acknowledge that neither TVV, nor its Web site members, while such members are participating in the Site, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling, or other professional services or advice. We encourage you to seek appropriate professional advice for any situation or problem that you may have. TVV has the right, but not the obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of tTVV Web site.
13. The Veterans' Voice is not involved in any transaction between any parties who use our Site. There are risks that you assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretenses; all of these risks are borne by you. TVV Web site is a venue only and we do not screen, censor, or otherwise control its users or their behavior.
14. Gathering email addresses from TVV through harvesting or automated means is prohibited. Posting or transmitting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation to other users is prohibited. Inquiries regarding a commercial relationship with TVV should be directed to:
15. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF TVV WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TVV WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, AND/OR INFORMATION MADE AVAILABE OR DISCUSSED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH TVV.COM WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL TVV BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE TVV WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE SAME, OR WITH HYPERTEXT OR GRAPHIC LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH TVV Website OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH TVV WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF SAME, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TVV HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM TVV's NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. FURTHER, TVV DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE TVV WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED OR AVAILABLE THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT TVV WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, TVV's LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS APPEAR WITHIN THE BODY OF THIS SITE AND ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH DISCLAIMERS PLACE GREATER RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN, SUCH GREATER RESTRICTIONS SHALL APPLY.
16. The links found on TVV Web site will let you leave our Web site and go to sites operated by parties other than TVV. The linked sites are not under the control of TVV and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Such links by TVV Web site to sites maintained by third parties do not constitute an endorsement, guaranty, or warranty by TVV, or any of its affiliates, of any third party or their content, nor the existence of a partnership, joint venture, agency, or other relationship between TVV or any of its affiliates, and any linked third party or their content. TVV does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, content and/or information of these and other third parties and/or their web sites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
17. By offering a number of third party products and services, including advertisements, on our Site,TVV makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the content or suitability of the subject matter of any web site, product or service from any such third party business or individual. TVV expressly disclaims liability for direct, consequential, or incidental damages arising from the products, services, advertisements, actions, or web site content of these and any other third parties, and you waive any claims against TVV for damages arising from such transactions or your reliance upon statements contained therein. You will not consider TVV, nor will TVV be construed as, a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. You agree that use of such merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS MILITARY ADVANTAGE, INC. LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS FOUND ON TVV WEB SITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED FROM OR TO OUR SITE.
18. TVV Web site forums, message boards, are available to its users provided that they abide by the online behavior detailed in this Agreement. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. We have the right, but not the obligation, to deny the posting of material and to edit, remove, and use any material on our Site. You shall not impersonate someone else, inor use deceptive nicknames that would lead people to believe you are a person, entity, or rank that you are not.
19. Notices under this Agreement shall be sufficient only if in writing and transmitted via personal delivery, delivered by a major commercial rapid delivery courier service, or mailed, postage or charges prepaid, by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, to Military Advantage, Inc., Attention Legal Department, 799 Market Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, California 94103.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to TVV Web site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to international conventions and U.S. and other copyright laws. The name The Veterans' Voice, logo, and the tagline "Fighting for Our Veterans- Supporting Our Troops" are trademarks and/or property of TVV that may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The contents, and every part thereof, of TVV are only for your personal, non-commercial use. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, or other materials viewed through our Site. The posting of information or materials on TVV Web site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content on our Site. Unless otherwise prohibited from doing so, you may download and make one (1) copy of the content and other downloadable items displayed on the TVV Web site for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Any copying, republication, or redistribution of TVV Web site content, including by caching, framing, or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of TVV and/or the respective intellectual property rights holder identified in the subject content.
TVV WEB SITE IS NOT ENDORSED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TVV Web site has not been approved or endorsed by the United States Federal Government, Department of Defense, any military service branch, or any agency thereof.